While the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the trajectory of the hotel industry, the Japanese government still considers the tourism industry a key pillar of their future growth strategy, and support for the sector remains strong. In addition, there are many domestic and foreign investors, operators, and hoteliers who see hotel-related assets as a growth area in the tourism industry.
By capturing this strong demand and leveraging CBRE’s vast network and knowledge, CBRE Hotels will tailor reliable solutions and unlock the right opportunities. Clients will benefit from the combined expertise of our teams from investment sales and leasing transactions, to outsourcing, valuation and advisory services.
- Operations related to the sale of existing hotel-related assets
- Real estate strategy development and advisory
- Sales/rent brokerage for hotel development land acquisition
- Market reports and insights for new and existing hotel-related assets
- Operator selection and additional advisory work for existing hotels and development projects
- Asset management