Frank returned to CBRE in 2016 after four years as Principal of SPUR Commercial in Austin, Texas. At SPUR Commercial, Frank specialized in site acquisition, tenant representation, and the acquisition and development of investment properties. During his extensive career, Frank has worked on the brokerage side of commercial real estate with industry leaders Trammell Crow Company and CBRE | Memphis, the former affiliate office in Memphis.
Outside of CBRE, Frank serves as a Director of the University of Mississippi’s Real Estate Advisory Board where he initiated the Ole Miss National Real Estate Alumni Directory. Frank is also a founding member and volunteer for the Rudner Foundation in Memphis and volunteer with the Memphis Boys and Girls Club.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Tennessee Real Estate License
- Texas Real Estate License
- Top 10 National Producer, Trammell Crow Company
- Top 25 Memphis Commercial Brokers, Memphis Area Association of Realtors Pinnacle Award, five-year recipient
- Retail Sales Broker of the Year, Memphis Area Association of Realtors Pinnacle Award recipient
- Industrial Sales Broker of the Year, Memphis Area Association of Realtors Pinnacle Award two-year recipient
- Investment Sales Elite, Memphis Area Association of Realtors Pinnacle Award recipient
- Life Member, Memphis Area Association of Realtors Award recipient
Chairman Award, honoring the top production team within CBRE | Memphis
- University of Mississippi, Business Administration